BODY SHELLS, CKD & SKD
Source vehicles from auction, tender or our local suppliers and have Body Shells fabricated or knocked down to your requirements.
Importing vehicles as Body Shells, CKD or SKD are popular ways to legally import vehicles into countries that restrict the import of whole vehicles.
- Select from auction grade, salvage grade and manufacturers evaluation vehicles
- Have your vehicles shipped as CKD (Completely Knocked Down) or SKD (Semi Knocked Down) to comply with import requirements, qualify for lower tax rates and reduce shipping costs
- Rolling Body Shells and Non Rolling Body Shells both available
- Ship with other body shells, knocked down vehicles, parts or other types of stock
- Line the interiors of body shells and fill with small parts for a higher load factor which means even more profit
- Engines and suspensions can be stored and shipped separately to comply with import requirements
- For multi-container shipments body shell dimensions can be matched to provide the maximum load factor in your container which means more profit
CLEANING BODY SHELLS
Body Shells can be cleaned inside and out before shipment.
Cleaning includes High Pressure Water Spray, High Pressure Air Jet, Vacuum Cleaning and Hand Cleaning.
Cleaning Body Shells in Japan prior to shipment means you:
- Prevent Banning. Your shipment will not be banned from import because of biological security issues.
- Avoid Penalties. No expensive penalty fees, cleaning charges or delays at the point of import becase of biological security issues.
- Avoid Contaminant Disposal Problems. No problems with the disposal of the imported dirt, hair, leaves, grass, seeds or bugs at the point of import.
SHIPPING BODY SHELLS
Click below to view related listings: